Monday, April 25, 2011

Bible class

nice day.. nice work.. nice english class (just reading a book while chewing gum.... but the book was part of school :)     ) then Bible class..... Moses is teaching us today because Mr hinds is gone... he shut of our computer screens.... Esra is smirking at me from the front row.... after a short worship, Moses says- do you have the book steps to christ?
we say- yes
lets read -he says
we dont have it -we say
i say - its in my room
he says -where is it? in you locker? go get them.
do u realy want me to get them now?- i say
where is it?- he asks
in my room.....-i respond... do u want it now?
we use the computers- someone says
whiteestate..... dot com i say
(inner smile)
computers switched back on
moses says- if i see someone on a different page, they will be talking to me after class. (menacing glare turned on everybody)

then everybody went back to their emails :) gotta love sub teachers :)











No comments:

Post a Comment