Sunday, October 7, 2012

Life...as normal


I'm back at school now. Have been for a while i guess, but time this year has gone by so much faster. I spent the first several weeks learning the faces and names of all the new students, helping them adjust and also myself. I am a senior!!! Awesome, i know, but with this new level of achievement comes a lot of responsibility.  In short, i support everything here. Even if i don't like it, i will be a positive influence because my negativity can influence a lot of people's attitude too. During senior survival i think all of my classmates got a lot closer together, and we're on our way to an awesome year. Although as a whole we may be quite a "realist" class, we are trying to be positive. On that note, i don't think there will be any problematic relationships inside our class. And that's really sayin' something. We all miss those of us like Katie S., Saraiah, Andrew S. and Nateesha that have left for other places like College or other academies. Everyone pray that this year will be a blessing to the whole school.

No comments:

Post a Comment